Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Clan SCC SHOWMATCH!!!#3

"First 'me/you' are not on the same level. That is a fact. All the games that I've won against you have been rapes. Do I need to make you remember that recent 3-0 and that all those games were total rapings?"
    SCC-Toss, raper of insurgents.

Upon first glance this looks like some random funny comment that someone casually put in his sig to evoke some laughter or reminiscent thoughts of yesteryear. “Oh look that SCC-Toss is such a jokester” or “Wow, SCC-Toss takes starcraft really seriously” are two thoughts that could have crossed your mind.

However, you silly fool, this quote has served as a warning to all the poor noobs who join SCC and don’t know any better but to challenge SCC-Toss. He WILL rape you and he WILL come on the forums and talk about how bad he raped you just to further skull fuck your soul.

Yes, that’s Toss…scary I know

Everyone on the internet will know how bad you suck. Even if you just lost to him one time, the ravaging will be so hardcore that it registers as atleast a 3-0 anal plundering.

SCC-Toss wasn’t born. He wasn’t created. He didn’t evolve. One day he just was; and ever since then newbies on USEast have trembled in fear. In his wake, only ruins lie. Shattered lives, crushed egos, and demolished e-penises can all be traced back to this Canadian terror. He even put “Toss” in his name so you know what race he is… allowing you to practice all you want vs protoss. He just doesn’t give a fuck. Practice all you want little newbie; it won’t make any differe… ::Someone barges in the channel and a panic fills the room::

The stranger exclaims,” Far too long has this malfeasance been allowed. Something must be done!”, slamming his fists on his keyboard. Some random newbie responds, ”But who will stand up to this menace? Nobody is strong enough, fast enough, or has the mental stamina to keep up with SCC-To...”

“I AM SCC-Caliban, the only man to ever make it past the game lobby vs SCC-Toss. Long have we stood aside and let the plague known as SCC-Toss have his way with zerg, terran, and protoss players alike. “

holy shit a lightning bolt!

“I was born in the era of the two gate in every matchup, when winning a pvz meant you had to cannon the z’s natural cliffs, and fast expanding meant you took your natural at the 8 minute mark; but so was SCC-Toss…and because of that I feel like I’m the best chance we’ve all got.”

SCC-Aukai yells from across the vent server, ”Why now Caliban? After all these years, now you come to our aid?! Why?! You’ll surely die and be humiliated on the internetz! LULZ LULZ!”

Caliban simply replied “Aye, if I fight I may die. If I run, I'll live... at least a while. Dying in my chatroom, many years from now, I wouldn’t be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell SCC-Toss that he may take our lives, but he'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!”
    Just as Caliban finishes and the hopes of SCC and newbies everywhere have risen, Toss appears from the shadows. In his hands…a contract. Caliban and Toss both sign it in blood, and the challenge is set. THIS IS…THE SCC SHOWMATCH#3!!!

When? Saturday 5PM Central
    Where? CLAN SCC@ USEast
    Maps? Andromeda, Destination, Fighting Spirit, Outsider, New Tornado
    How to watch? SCC-Just with be motherfuckin streamin the shit HERE!!!
    Once again, professional commentary will be provided by “Pizza Face” SCC-Just and volunteer urologist, SCC-GG.

Also, Stay tuned for the return of the DurNkin SHOWMATCH!!! after the featured games. The format will be a little better than last time to ensure than the latter games don't turn into a complete assfest. SCC-Aukai, SCC-Stalin, SCC-GG, and SCC-Caliban will compete in a no holds barred free for all with hopefully the durNkest guy coming out on top!

SCC-Just will be providing hype for SCC-Chronic vs SCC-Stalin so be on the lookout for that aswell!!!

Last edited by Caliban; 02-11-2010 at 05:59 PM.
    "First 'me/you' are not on the same level. That is a fact. All the games that I've won against you have been rapes. Do I need to make you remember that recent 3-0 and that all those games were total rapings?"

Fucking epic but acutally ill be the one streaming this time sense stalins playing also mine will be up tomarrow after school first thing
    zzzz

What's the link to yours? I'll replace it.

Hahahaha awesome write up although I don't know if the TSL broadcast will be done or not by that time.

how do you stream

Quote Originally Posted by SCC-Micronesia View Post
    Hahahaha awesome write up although I don't know if the TSL broadcast will be done or not by that time.
    If its not we can push the showmatch back a few hours like we did last time.

2gate battle in scc
    micro ur troops, yeah thats key
    say hello to my tech tree
    now my templar slay thee
    Saturdays the DAY, see! For the Showmatch #three
    Last edited by SCC-GG; 02-11-2010 at 04:36 PM. Reason: checkin my mic

I love the write up.

The real question is what should I drink. I still have about a bottle of jose. Maybe some crown or something.

how do I get drunk before the game? Take like 5-6 shots?