Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Rules for New Members

With Deng and oto recruiting left and right, I thought I would remind everyone of the standards, guidelines, and expectations of prospective recruits and new members. There aren't many of them so ill make this relatively short.

1. Manner

SCC has never really been a clan where people place skill over manner. We've always been valued the guy who is nice/respectful/willing to learn over the guy who can 3-0 anyone but is a complete ass. Please be GM to other clan members.

2. Skill

If you can't 3-0 anyone, we don't want you in SCC. Just Kidding. As long as youre a decent guy who puts forth a little effort in trying to learn, we don't really care what your level of skill is.

SCC-Faust used to be HORRIBLE (lol) when he first joined. I have fond memories of being able to beat him with any race and any strategy. It was awesome. Now I would be lucky to lose 1-2 bo3 trying my hardest.

3. Forum activity
    While it's not a requirement to post on the forums, it would make the clan a lot more enjoyable and give us opportunities to communicate while were not on starcraft. Please try to visit the forums as much as you can to shoot the shit, stay updated, and keep in touch with fellow members

If you recruit someone or have recently recruited them, be sure to link them to our forums and this thread. Anyone is capable of recruiting but if youre a new member please clear it with Me, Micronesia, Faust, Deng, oto, Invalid, Toss, or any of the other older members.

If you're a new member and looking to introduce yourself, click here!
    "First 'me/you' are not on the same level. That is a fact. All the games that I've won against you have been rapes. Do I need to make you remember that recent 3-0 and that all those games were total rapings?"
    SCC-Toss, raper of insurgents.

You mentioned me. Thank you. I feel valued now.

Quote Originally Posted by SCC-Toss View Post
    You mentioned me. Thank you. I feel valued now.
    maybe you should get on east every once in a while
    "First 'me/you' are not on the same level. That is a fact. All the games that I've won against you have been rapes. Do I need to make you remember that recent 3-0 and that all those games were total rapings?"
    SCC-Toss, raper of insurgents.

I spend all my time on ICCup.

Chicken Butt =p !@!@!@!
    i rock you roll

Speaking of Faust being terrible... remember that time when he had a hotkey of mutas and I had no-antiair and he resigned? That was just because I'm good though.

I'm pretty sure he just felt bad for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliban View Post
    Carrier rush arco + send one zealot at Toss = GG

No he just knew he was going to lose.

+1, great post caliban

Also, how bout editing the topic to make it so that members can introduce themselves here?
    Also known as SCC-Deng

I just noticed this said I was horrible.

Fuck that. I was born a winner.