Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

So its 5:30pm EST. That will be 12:30am for me and I think I can make it. I'm starting to play on Iccup now with a stupid mouse and a laptop keyboard. I just need to get used to this mouse lol and the keyboard...well I won't say anything about it lol

What is up with the MOTW? They are like 4 uber gay maps. I have to configure this router. brb 10 hours

I fixed my router and went on ICCup. I got raped by Faust on Athena. I am thinking of buying a USB keyboard and using it to play SC but I am getting used to this keyboard. I decided to use the wireless Logitech Mouse I bought -->http://www.logitech.com/repository/304/jpg/2161.1.0.jpg. Its actually really small compared to what I am used too. I use a Logitech MX518 [switched from G5] and this mouse is like has some micro receiver and its not totally accurate so I am thinking of getting some cheap $5 mouse but shopping in this country totally sucks. You go to a mall and go to a computer store and they have like 20 items and thats it lol. 5 routers and 3 mouse and 2 keyboard and that is a computer store here lol.

Anyways, I think I have gotten used to this mouse a bit. I played a game against the comp and felt alright with it. I just don't know how to change the dpi on this so I really have to move my hand around the screen and that is a bit annoying.

Control Panel -> Mouse -> Pointer Options -> Pointer speed

I'm going to be out at this time tomorrow. Also might be running around to car dealerships before/after that due to a new month's incentives.

Quote Originally Posted by Loophole View Post
    Control Panel -> Mouse -> Pointer Options -> Pointer speed
    Its not the pointer speed. I mind its the amount of surface area I have to move on just to get the mouse pointer to go around the whole screen. That will not change whether my speed is super fast or not. DPI changes that.

I am starting to love this mouse.

Quote Originally Posted by SCC-Toss View Post
    Its not the pointer speed. I mind its the amount of surface area I have to move on just to get the mouse pointer to go around the whole screen. That will not change whether my speed is super fast or not. DPI changes that.
    Actually Toss, that's exactly what pointer speed does. Try it.

Distance traveled is proportional to velocity for a set time, so double speed = double distance covered = half as much time/effort to move from one side of the screen to the other

GG Me.