Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation WGTCL 17 Offical Thread

This will be the thread that will house most of the information regarding our weekly WGTCL matches. I hope that one of the 'Trusted' Members in our WGTCL Team can update this thread weekly stating what team we are facing/at what time/channel/map of the week and update with the results too.

1. If you want to be able to be apart of our WGTCL Line-up and try to participate in this then you have to make sure you are on our WGT Team.

The name of our Team is 'Clan SCC' and when applying it will ask you for a password. Just ask anyone on the team or any of the Team Leaders and we will happily give it to you. After joining the team you must tell one of the Trusted Leaders ASAP so they can post in WGT forums so that they will allow you to play in CL. Its sort of like WGT updating their list so you can't just show up on Sunday with 3-4 smurfs to play for you.

2. The normal time and date/channel for WGTCL matches is Sunday @ 3pm EST/2pm Central/21 CET in Europe @ WGT-CL3b. This is the default channel if no channel has already been decided in advance. If a channel is decided in advance then it should/will be posted in this thread. Please try to be their on time. The last thing we need is to get a loss because of a no-show by members.

3. Our Line-up will be decided this week by Me/Caliban and just a general consensus based on who are our top 5 skilled members online at that point in time. Why? Its because WGTCL is where we can show what SCC is capable of so their is no point in not sending the very best that we have online at the moment. Its where we can have pride in our Clan.

The Line-up for Dec 1st [Week 2] CL match will be decided differently if ICCup is running. You can find all the info here: The A Team: iCCup System

4. What should you do if you are playing or are in CW Channel while we are playing against the other clan? Just be very manner. Don't name call or BM other members of their clan even if they being BM to us. If you play make sure to save all you replays. We need these because we have to upload them on the site as a kinda proof. Don't just win and go offline/lose and go offline and we have no way of knowing the score. Also if you play 1v1 Matches then try to stay online. Maybe we need you for 2v2 or something.

If you have any questions, then feel free to post them in this thread. That is all for now

Sincerly,
    SCC-Toss

[b] WEEK 1 - SCC vs [5.A]

Date: Sunday @ 21 CET/3 pm EST/2 pm Central
    Where: WGT-CL3b @ Europe
    Starting Map: Gaia

FYI as it turns out I have plans tomorrow during most/all of the clan wars. Good luck guys.

I may not be able to show up on Sunday so I believe it would be best is Toss/Arco came up with a lineup together.

Good luck guys.
    "First 'me/you' are not on the same level. That is a fact. All the games that I've won against you have been rapes. Do I need to make you remember that recent 3-0 and that all those games were total rapings?"
    SCC-Toss, raper of insurgents.

Quote Originally Posted by SCC-Toss View Post
    3. Our Line-up will be decided this week by Me/Caliban and just a general consensus based on who are our top 5 skilled members online at that point in time. Why? Its because WGTCL is where we can show what SCC is capable of so their is no point in sending the very best that we have online at the moment. Its where we can have pride in our Clan.
    -That bolded part sounds a bit weird...

Great informative post though. I would like to add that anyone who wants to play should come because like cali/micro just said they probably wont' be able to come, so don't be shy about coming.

who's in the top 5?

Quote Originally Posted by SCC-Arcology View Post
    -That bolded part sounds a bit weird...
    It should've read "Why? Its because WGTCL is where we can show what SCC is capable of so their is no point in not sending the very best that we have online at the moment. Its where we can have pride in our Clan."

Mistake from me cause I wrote this @ like 1-2 am or something.

Quote Originally Posted by SCC-RaYz View Post
    who's in the top 5?
    It depends from who shows up. The 5 people who play in the WGTCL will vary from week to week because some people can't come online/others have work/vacation/studies.

I would like everyone that is online at the time of the CW to come because as Arcology stated their is times [like this week] were 2-3 people can't make it and we need to have 5 people playing.

il be there

remember.

1:30 EST = CW with MYM
    3:00 EST = CW for WGTCL